- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Green Turtle Club Dining
Green Turtle Club Dining Review
Breakfast and lunch are served harborside on a covered, screened-in patio, while dinner takes place in the elegant dining room. At lunch, treat yourself to a lobster salad, lobster corn chowder, cheeseburger, or grilled grouper sandwich. Dinner is where the club really shines, transporting you back to the 1920s with elegant dining beneath antique chandeliers. The steaks are among the best around. The jumbo lobster and artichoke ravioli, conch trio, and stone crab claws are just some of the temptations on the extensive menu. For dessert, try the guava crème brûlée. For those who prefer a casual environment, an à la carte dinner menu is available outside on the enclosed patio.
- Address: Green Turtle Club, north end of White Sound, New Plymouth, Green Turtle Cay
- Phone: 242/365–4271
- Location: Green Turtle Cay
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed mid-Sept.–Oct.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
What a discovery! Read more
Twice a year I have the opportunity to relive some of my fondness memories growing up in Nassau. Read more
Can anyone who's been there within past year or so comment on the restaurants there? Read more
· News & Features
It's not too late to book a festive Christmas cruise to the Caribbean!... Read more
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more