- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Green Turtle Club Dining
Green Turtle Club Dining Review
Breakfast and lunch are served harborside on a covered, screened-in patio. At lunch, treat yourself to a lobster salad, lobster corn chowder, cheeseburger, or grilled grouper sandwich. Dinner is where the club really shines, transporting you back to the 1920s with elegant dining beneath antique chandeliers. Reservations must be made by 5 pm each day, and there are two seatings, at 7 and 7:30. Shrimp cocktail, raspberry-glazed Cornish game hens, medallions of lobster in ginger beurre blanc, seared tuna Mediterranean, and grilled New York strip steaks are just a few of the temptations. For dessert, guava crème brûlée will finish you off. For those who prefer a casual environment, you can eat from an à la carte menu outside on the enclosed patio.
- Address: Green Turtle Club, north end of White Sound, New Plymouth, Green Turtle Cay
- Phone: 242/365-4271
- Location: Green Turtle Cay
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sept. and Oct.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $173 -- Barbados All-Inclusive Resort w/Air Credit, 55% Off Couples Barbados
- $164 -- Bahamas: 4-Star Paradise Island All-Inclusive Resort Hotel Riu Palace Paradise Island
- $299 & up -- All- Incl. Bahamas Beach Trip, 3 Nts. w/Air CheapCaribbean.com
- $599 -- Celebrity Cruise w/Balcony Cabin & Unlimited Drinks CruCon Cruise Outlet
- $199 -- AAA 5-Diamond Cancun Beachfront Resort, 40% Off — $199 JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa
We just finished filming a timelapse short of sailing in the Bahamas. Read more
Swimming pigs, friendly sharks, deserted cays, a cottage on the water and a boat with which to see it all. Read more
My husband are planning our 10 year anniversary trip this Fall to somewhere tropical! Read more
· News & Features
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more
Don't settle for a backyard barbecue this Memorial Day.... Read more
Put down that umbrella drink.... Read more