- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Snappas Grill and Chill
Snappas Grill and Chill Review
Savvy boat people and in-the-know locals hang out here in the Harbour View Marina. The polished-wood bar is the center of gravity around which the dining room sprawls outward toward the open-air waterside deck. Killer appetizers include grilled shrimp, chicken kebabs, and sizzling onion rings. For lunch the grilled-fish Caesar salad and the Snappa Filly are hard to beat. Fresh grilled catch of the day and grilled conch are crossover items that always hit the spot. When the sun goes down—the sunsets are dazzling—order a New York steak or grilled lobster with a garden salad. Want more? Party on with live music Wednesday and Saturday nights. Happy hour lasts from 5-7:30 daily except Wednesdays when it goes on until 11pm.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We had a short (3 day) trip to Sandals Grand Bahamian. Read more
It took over four months, but I have finally prepared a trip report from the
Bahamas in February. Read more
Hello Forum Members !!!!!
Have read a lot about this community n i think its time for me n my fiance to put up our honeymoon query !! We from New Delhi, India, and are planning to visit the Caribbea Read more
· News & Features
It's not too late to book a festive Christmas cruise to the Caribbean! ... Read more
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more