Spinnaker Restaurant and Lounge
Spinnaker Restaurant and Lounge Review
Ceramic-tiled floors, rattan furniture, and floral-print tablecloths accent this large resort restaurant—250 guests fit in the air-conditioned main dining area and the adjacent screened-in outdoor patio—and bar at the Treasure Cay Marina. Locals and tourists mix in an often-rowdy scene, though things quiet down in the off-season. Eggs and bacon and other American standards are whipped up for breakfast. Dinner boasts an international flair with grilled steaks and lamb chops, along with seafood pasta, grilled mahimahi, broiled lobster, and a salad bar. Even with reservations you often have to wait, but you can relax in the lounge and enjoy an array of cocktails and frozen rum drinks.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's