- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Show-Boo's Conch Salad Stand
Show-Boo's Conch Salad Stand Review
"Just be nice" implores the hand-lettered sign on this ramshackle stand between the Harbour View and Conch Inn marinas. Follow the instructions, and you'll be rewarded with what the proprietor claims to be "the world's best conch salad," often diced and mixed while you watch. Hours are erratic, especially during the September–November off-season. To find out if Show-Boo showed up for business, just swing by around lunchtime and see if there's a line forming in front of his stand.
- Address: Bay St., between Conch Inn and Harbour View Marsh Harbour, Great Abaco Island
- Phone: No phone
- Location: Marsh Harbour
- No credit cards.
- No dinner.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
What a discovery! Read more
Twice a year I have the opportunity to relive some of my fondness memories growing up in Nassau. Read more
My husband and I are currently restoring a historic island home in Green Turtle Cay, Abaco, Bahamas. Read more
· News & Features
It's not too late to book a festive Christmas cruise to the Caribbean! ... Read more
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more