Cap'n Jack's Restaurant and Bar
Cap'n Jack's Restaurant and Bar Review
There are a handful of booths and a small rowdy bar, but most of this casual eatery's seating is out on the pink-and-white-striped dock–patio. Locals, boat people, and land-based tourists gather here every day for value-priced eats and drinks. The menu is nothing fancy, but provides reliable grouper burgers, pork chops, fresh fish catch-of-the-day, and cracked conch. When it's in season, there's sometimes a lobster special. Cap'n Jack's serves three meals a day, offers a full bar, and has live music Friday nights and a DJ Wednesday and Saturday nights. There are nightly drink specials and a different event each night, from trivia to sushi.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's