- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
The Green Turtle Cay Ferry (242/365–4166) leaves the Treasure Cay airport dock at 8:30, 10:30, 11:30, 1:30, 2:30, 3:30, 4:30, and 5, and returns from Green Turtle Cay at 8, 9, 11, 12:15, 1:30, 3, and 4:30. The trip takes 10 minutes, and one-way fares are $11, same-day round-trip fare is $16. The ferry makes several stops in Green Turtle, including New Plymouth, the Green Turtle Club, and the Bluff House Beach Hotel.
Many hotels provide an occasional shuttle from the main ferry dock in Green Turtle Cay to their property, and there are a couple of taxis on the island. Most people travel via golf cart or boat. Don't worry, you won't miss having a car; even in the slowest golf cart you can get from one end of the island to the other in 20 minutes or less.
KoolKart Rentals. Rent your own golf cart here. Green Turtle Cay. 242/356–4176. www.koolkartrentals.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's