- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
It's highly recommended that you reserve your boat rental at the same time you book your hotel or cottage. If you're unable to rent a boat on Green Turtle Cay, try nearby Treasure Cay or Marsh Harbour.
Bluff House Beach Resort & Marina. Here you can find a marina with 40 slips and a full range of services—everything from fuel to laundry facilities. 242/365–4200. www.bluffhouse.com.
Green Turtle Club. Green Turtle Club has 40 slips and offers cable TV and Wi-Fi, as well as a full stocked commissary. 242/365–4271. www.greenturtleclub.com.
The Other Shore Club Marina and Cottages. Tucked into quiet and protected Black Sound, the Other Shore Club Marina and Cottages is an ideal place to keep your small cay-hopping boat if you are staying in one of Green Turtle's many rental houses and cottages. The club has its own rental cottages and can arrange fishing, diving, and snorkeling trips. 242/365–4226. www.othershoreclub.com.
Donnie's Boat Rentals (242/365–4119. www.donniesboatrentals.com.)
Reef Boat Rentals (242/365–4145.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's