- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Scuba Diving and Snorkeling
No Name Cay, Whale Cay, and the Fowl Cay Preserve are popular marine-life sites. The 1865 wreck of the steamship freighter San Jacinto also affords scenic diving and a chance to feed the resident green moray eel.
Treasure Divers. In the Treasure Cay Marina, Treasure Divers rents SCUBA and snorkeling equipment and takes divers and snorkelers out to a variety of sites. 242/365–8571. www.treasure-divers.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's