- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Justin Sands. Reservations are a must to fish with Justin Sands, the Abacos' two-time bonefish champ. 242/367–3526. www.bahamasvacationguide.com/justfish.html.
O'Donald Macintosh. Top professional bonefish guide O'Donald Macintosh meets clients each day at the Treasure Cay Marina for full or half days of guided bonefishing in the northern Marls or outside Coopers Town. In more than 20 years of guiding, O'D has built up a large loyal base of repeat clients, so you'll need to book him well in advance—especially in the prime months of April, May, and June. 242/365–0126.
Treasure Cay Hotel Resort & Marina. Arrange for local deep-sea fishing or bonefishing guides through Treasure Cay Hotel Resort & Marina. 242/365–8250. www.treasurecay.com/fishing.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe