- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Elbow Cay is 4 mi southeast of Marsh Harbour. Every day except Sunday and holidays, Albury's Ferry Service (242/367-0290 www.alburysferry.com) leaves Marsh Harbour for the 20-minute ride to Hope Town at 7:15, 9, 10:30, 12:15, 2, 4, and 5:45; ferries make the return trip at 8, 9:45, 11:30, 1:30, 3, 4, 5, and 6:30. A same-day round-trip costs $25. One-way tickets cost $15.
Once in Hope Town you can walk everywhere. In fact, only local work vehicles are permitted through town. To visit other areas you can rent a bicycle or a golf cart.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $159 -- Nassau 4-Star Beachfront Resort, 40% Off Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort & Casino