- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Ministry of Tourism operates tourist information booths at the airport, open daily from 8:30 am to 11:30 pm, and at the Welcome Center (Festival Place) adjacent to Prince George Wharf, open daily from 9 am to 5 pm. The Ministry of Tourism's People-to-People Program sets you up with a Bahamian family with similar interests to show you local culture firsthand.
Ministry of Tourism (242/302–2000. www.bahamas.com.)
People-to-People Program (242/324–9772. www. bahamas.com/peopletopeople.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's