Sights & Attractions in New Providence and Paradise Islands
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in New Providence and Paradise Islands
Atlantis, Paradise Island
The unmistakable sight of this pink fantasia comes into view long...
At this beach you'll find 3 mi of white sand lined with shady...
Located at Atlantis but open to the public, the Indonesian-inspired...
National Art Gallery of the Bahamas
Opened in 2003, the museum houses the works of esteemed Bahamian...
|Museums / Galleries||Nassau|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional