Sights & Attractions in New Providence and Paradise Islands
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions New Providence and Paradise Islands
|A-E F-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Built in 1788, this imposing fort comes complete with a waterless...
|Military Sites||Cable Beach and Western New Providence|
Shaped like the bow of a ship and perched near the top of the...
The official residence of the Bahamas governor-general, the personal...
Named for John Gregory (royal governor 1849–54), this arch, at...
|Memorials / Monuments||Nassau|
Right in downtown Nassau, this beach is spring-break central...
If you're looking for great snorkeling and some privacy, drive...
|Beaches||Cable Beach and Western New Providence|
Nassau Public Library and Museum
The octagonal building near Parliament Square was the Nassau...
National Art Gallery of the Bahamas
Opened in July 2003, the museum houses the works of esteemed...
|Museums / Galleries||Nassau|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional