Sights & Attractions in New Providence and Paradise Islands
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions New Providence and Paradise Islands
|A-B C-F G-O P-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
At this beach you'll find 3 mi of white sand lined with shady...
Hotels dot the length of this 3-mile beach, so don't expect isolation...
|Beaches||Cable Beach and Western New Providence|
These large limestone caverns that the waves sculpted over the...
|Archaeological Sites||Cable Beach and Western New Providence|
Christ Church Cathedral
It's worth the short walk off the main thoroughfare to see the...
Clifton Heritage Park
It's quite a distance from just about any hotel you could stay...
|Parks||Cable Beach and Western New Providence|
Built in 1788, this imposing fort comes complete with a waterless...
|Military Sites||Cable Beach and Western New Providence|
Shaped like the bow of a ship and perched near the top of the...
The oldest of the island's three forts, Montagu was built of...
|Military Sites||Eastern New Providence|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional