- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bahamian Cookin' Restaurant & Bar
Bahamian Cookin' Restaurant & Bar Review
Three generations of Bahamian women treat patrons as if they were welcoming them into their own home. And the Bahamian food whipped up in the kitchen is as close to homemade as you can get in a restaurant. This breakfast and lunch locale is bustling with local professionals during the week and has also become a popular "off the beaten path" spot for cruise ship passengers. Grandmother Mena swears their conch fritters are the "conchiest" you'll find.
- Address: Trinity Place, Nassau, New Providence Island
- Phone: 242/328–0334
- Location: Nassau
- No dinner; closed Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
What a discovery! Read more
Twice a year I have the opportunity to relive some of my fondness memories growing up in Nassau. Read more
Can anyone who's been there within past year or so comment on the restaurants there? Read more
· News & Features
It's not too late to book a festive Christmas cruise to the Caribbean!... Read more
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more