- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Pepper Pot Grill and Juice Bar
Pepper Pot Grill and Juice Bar Review
Jamaican transplant Keron Williams takes his role of cooking and serving up the most authentic Jamaican food in Nassau very seriously. His small, simple restaurant draws an international crowd of cruise ship workers and immigrants from the Caribbean diaspora. Awaken your taste buds with jerk pork, curry chicken, and rice and beans infused with coconut milk, then take the edge off the spiciness with a tall glass of freshly made carrot, mango, or sour sop juice. Peak lunchtime gets very busy so be prepared to wait for a table.
- Address: From Bay St., turn south onto Market St., then right onto King St., King St., Nassau, New Providence Island
- Phone: 242/323–8177
- Location: Nassau
- No dinner.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
What a discovery! Read more
Twice a year I have the opportunity to relive some of my fondness memories growing up in Nassau. Read more
Hello there! Read more
· News & Features
It's not too late to book a festive Christmas cruise to the Caribbean! ... Read more
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more