- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Black Angus Grille
Black Angus Grille Review
This steak house offers some of the best certified Angus beef on the island. Bring your appetite if you're going to try the double porterhouse, which is carved right in front of you. It's not all about the beef, though. The skewered shrimp, ahi tuna, and seared-scallops gnocchi are delightful alternatives. Finish up with the Cay lime pie made with Bahamian (instead of the traditional Floridian) citrus.
- Address: Wyndham Nassau Resort, W. Bay St., Cable Beach, New Providence Island
- Phone: 242/327–6200
- Location: Cable Beach
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun. and Mon.; no lunch.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We had a short (3 day) trip to Sandals Grand Bahamian. Read more
It took over four months, but I have finally prepared a trip report from the
Bahamas in February. Read more
Hello Forum Members !!!!!
Have read a lot about this community n i think its time for me n my fiance to put up our honeymoon query !! We from New Delhi, India, and are planning to visit the Caribbea Read more
· News & Features
It's not too late to book a festive Christmas cruise to the Caribbean!... Read more
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more