- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Black Angus Grille
Black Angus Grille Review
This steak house offers some of the best certified Angus beef on the island. Bring your appetite if you're going to try the double porterhouse, which is carved right in front of you. It's not all about the beef, though. The skewered shrimp, ahi tuna, and seared-scallops gnocchi are delightful alternatives. Finish up with the Cay lime pie made with Bahamian (instead of the traditional Floridian) citrus.
- Address: Wyndham Nassau Resort, W. Bay St., Cable Beach, New Providence Island
- Phone: 242/327–6200
- Location: Cable Beach and Western New Providence
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun. and Mon.; no lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
What a discovery! Read more
Twice a year I have the opportunity to relive some of my fondness memories growing up in Nassau. Read more
I am trying to plan a trip would like any input on Bahamas vs Republic of Panama. Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike. ... Read more
It's not too late to book a festive Christmas cruise to the Caribbean!... Read more
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach... Read more