- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Goodfellow Farms Review
This unique treat is well worth the long drive to the western end of the island. The vegetable farm has a country store and small restaurant with outdoor dining under shady trees and umbrellas. Lunch is simple but delicious—cranberry-almond chicken salad wraps, flank steak, or Bahamian crawfish pasta salad served over greens picked from the farm earlier in the day.
- Address: W. Bay St., Mount Pleasant Village. Take left at Lyford Cay roundabout, go over the hill, entrance to farm road is signposted, New Providence Island
- Phone: 242/377–5000
- Website: www.goodfellowfarms.com
- Location: Cable Beach and Western New Providence
- Credit cards accepted.
- No dinner.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
What a discovery! Read more
Twice a year I have the opportunity to relive some of my fondness memories growing up in Nassau. Read more
I am trying to plan a trip would like any input on Bahamas vs Republic of Panama. Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike. ... Read more
It's not too late to book a festive Christmas cruise to the Caribbean!... Read more
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach... Read more