- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Chop Stix Review
Expect traditional Chinese favorites with a contemporary twist at this stylish restaurant. Try the Cantonese steamed Bahamian lobster tails or grouper seared in a wok and drizzled with a mouthwatering garlic sauce. For a late-night bite, pop in for dim sum Friday and Saturday. The menu includes chicken spring rolls, baked pork buns, and shrimp and lobster shu mai.
- Address: Atlantis, Paradise Island, New Providence Island
- Phone: 242/363–3000
- Location: Paradise Island
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Mon. No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
What a discovery! Read more
Twice a year I have the opportunity to relive some of my fondness memories growing up in Nassau. Read more
I am trying to plan a trip would like any input on Bahamas vs Republic of Panama. Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike. ... Read more
It's not too late to book a festive Christmas cruise to the Caribbean!... Read more
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach... Read more