Sushi connoisseurs, celebrities, and tourists pack this Atlantis restaurant night after night. The rock shrimp and tomato ceviche and the yellowtail sashimi with jalapeño are Nobu favorites, but this restaurant also takes advantage of fresh Bahamian seafood—try the lobster shiitake salad or the cold conch shabu-shabu with Nobu sauces. The central dining room is surrounded by a Japanese pagoda and guests seated at a long, communal sushi bar can watch chefs work.
- Address: Royal Towers, Atlantis, Paradise Island, New Providence Island
- Phone: 242/363–3000
- Location: Paradise Island
- Jacket required
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's