New Providence and Paradise Islands Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
New Providence and Paradise Islands Restaurant Reviews
Foodies will delight in New Providence's restaurant range, from shabby shacks serving up the kind of food you'd find in any Bahamian's kitchen, to elegant eateries where jackets are required and the food rivals that found in any major city. You'll recognize celebrity chef names like Bobby Flay, Jean-Georges Vongerichten, and Nobu Matsuhisa, all of whom have restaurants on Paradise Island.
Eating out can get expensive, particularly in resort restaurants, so a budget-friendly strategy is having brunch at one of the myriad all-you-can-eat buffets at the larger hotels on Paradise Island and Cable Beach, then a light snack to hold you over until dinnertime.
Note: A gratuity (15%) is often added to the bill automatically. Many all-inclusive hotels offer meal plans for nonguests.
Browse New Providence and Paradise Islands Restaurants
- Café Martinique
- Paradise Island
- Café Matisse
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe