Golf in New Providence and Paradise Islands
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
One & Only Ocean Club Golf Course. Designed by Tom Weiskopf, One & Only Ocean Club Golf Course (6,805 yards, par 72) is a championship course surrounded by the ocean on three sides, which means that winds can get stiff. Call to check on current availability and up-to-date prices (those not staying at Atlantis or the One & Only Ocean Club can play at management's discretion, and at a higher rate). Paradise Island Dr. next to airport, Paradise Island, New Providence Island. 242/363–3925; 800/321–3000 in U.S. 18 holes: $270; $180 after 1pm. Club rentals: $70. Daily 6 am–sundown.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's