Sights & Attractions in Grand Bahama Island
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Freeport
Bahamas National Trust Rand Nature Centre
On 100 acres just minutes from downtown Freeport, a half mile...
The Bahamian Brewery
One hundred percent Bahamian owned, this 20-acre brewery opened...
|Wineries / Breweries||Freeport|
Behind the now nearly defunct International Bazaar, the quiet...
|Stores / Malls||Freeport|
William's Town Beach
When the tide is high, this slice of relatively hidden beach...
The old Xanadu Resort of Howard Hughes fame has been abandoned...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's