Sights & Attractions in Grand Bahama Island
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Grand Bahama Island
|A-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Bahamas National Trust Rand Nature Centre
On 100 acres just minutes from downtown Freeport, a half mile...
The Dolphin Experience
Encounter Atlantic bottlenose dolphins in Sanctuary Bay at one...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Lucaya|
Garden of the Groves
This vibrant 12-acre garden, featuring a trademark chapel and...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Greater Grand Bahama|
About 45 mi east of Lucaya and 8 mi from Lucayan National Park...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Greater Grand Bahama|
Somewhat monopolized by the broad spread of the Grand Lucayan...
Paradise Cove Beach
A 15-minute drive from Freeport, this beach's spectacular swim-to...
|Beaches||Greater Grand Bahama|
Behind the now nearly defunct International Bazaar, the quiet...
|Stores / Malls||Freeport|
Port Lucaya Marketplace
Lucaya's capacious and lively shopping complex is on the waterfront...
|Markets / Bazaars||Lucaya|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe