Shopping in Grand Bahama Island
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Grand Bahama Island Shopping
In the stores, shops, and boutiques in Port Lucaya Marketplace you can find duty-free goods costing up to 40% less than what you might pay back home. At the numerous perfume shops, fragrances are often sold at a sweet-smelling 25% below U.S. prices. Be sure to limit your haggling to the straw markets.
Shops in Lucaya are open Monday–Saturday from 9 or 10 to 6. Stores may stay open later in Port Lucaya. Straw markets, grocery stores, some boutiques, and drugstores are open on Sunday.
Browse Grand Bahama Island Shopping
- Gifts / Souvenirs
- Jewelry / Accessories
- Local Specialties
- Outdoor / Flea / Green Markets
- Perfume / Cosmetics
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's