Red Beard's Pub
Red Beard's Pub Review
This popular sports bar and restaurant sits across the canal from Port Lucaya Marina, serving a medley of consistently good American favorites including burgers and fries, buffalo wings, soups, salads, and homemade mozzarella sticks. The owner looks just like the pirate painted on the outside wall, and he is a perfect complement to the pirate memorabilia that adorns the interior walls (look for "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie photos that include many locals used as extras in the film). Nightly specials may include fresh fish and seafood, homemade Indian curry, or even English bangers and mash. Bring them your fresh catch (cleaned) and they will prepare it for you. Locals and expats come here, too, and join in the fun for trivia nights, karaoke, and weekly live music.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's