Grand Bahama Island Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Grand Bahama Island Hotel Reviews
Grand Bahama accommodations remain some of the Bahamas' most affordable, especially those away from the beach. The majority of these provide free shuttle service to the nearest stretch of sand. The island's more expensive hotels are beachfront, with the exception of Pelican Bay. These include the sprawling Grand Lucayan Resort; Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach, an all-inclusive east of Port Lucaya; and the West End's elegant Old Bahama Bay Resort & Yacht Harbour. Small apartment complexes and time-share rentals are economical alternatives, especially if you're planning to stay for more than a few days.
Rates post-Easter through December 14 tend to be 25%–30% lower than those charged during the rest of the year.
Browse Grand Bahama Island Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's