Grand Bahama Island Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Grand Bahama Island Hotel Reviews
Grand Bahama accommodations remain some of the Bahamas' most affordable, especially those away from the beach. The majority of these provide free shuttle service to the nearest stretch of sand. The island's most extravagant hotels are beachfront, with the exception of Pelican Bay. These include the sprawling Our Lucaya Beach and Golf Resort; Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach, an all-inclusive east of Lucaya; and the West End's elegant Old Bahama Bay at Ginn sur Mer. Small apartment complexes and time-share rentals are economical alternatives, especially if you're planning to stay for more than a few days.
Rates from April 15 through December 14 tend to be 25%-30% lower than those charged during the rest of the year.
Browse Grand Bahama Island Hotels
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe