Grand Bahama Island Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
For information about other time-share houses, apartments, and condominiums, check with the Grand Bahama Ministry of Tourism (242/352-8044, 800/448-3386 in U.S. www.grandbahama.bahamas.com).
Freeport Resort & Club. This property offers one and two-bedroom suites, with 4 different layouts, in a garden setting with a pool. Near International Bazaar, Rum Cay Dr., Freeport, Grand Bahama Island. 242/352–5371 or 877/699–9474. www.freeportresort.com.
Mayfield Beach and Tennis Club. These 10 town houses share a pool, small beach, and tennis court. Port-of-Call Dr., near Xanadu Beach, Freeport, Grand Bahama Island. 242/352–9776.
Ocean Reef Yacht Club & Resort. This property has 60 one- to three-bedroom apartments about 2 mi from Port Lucaya. The resort has a marina, tennis courts, pools, dive shop, and an on-site restaurant, Grouper Bar & Grill, that serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Bahama Reef Blvd., Freeport, Grand Bahama Island. 242/373–4661 or 954/727–5770. www.oryc.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe