Horseback Riding in Grand Bahama Island
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Pinetree Stables. Horseback rides are offered on eco-trails and the beach twice a day. All two-hour rides are accompanied by a guide—no previous riding experience is necessary, but riders must be at least eight years old. Plan to bring a waterproof camera because you will get wet! Reservations are essential and drinks are available for purchase. Pinetree Stables offers free shuttles from hotels and the harbour. Freeport, Grand Bahama Island. 242/373–3600 or 305/433–4809. www.pinetree-stables.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's