- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Rent a car if you plan to travel around Eleuthera. North to south is about a three-hour drive. Daily rentals run about $70. Request a four-wheel drive if you plan to visit Preacher's Cave or Surfer's Beach.
Dingle Motor Service (Rock Sound, Eleuthera Island. 242/334–2031.)
Gardiner's Automobile Rentals (Governor's Harbour, Eleuthera Island. 242/332–2665.)
Stanton Cooper (Governor's Harbour, Eleuthera Island. 242/359–7007.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's