- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Eleuthera has three airports: North Eleuthera (ELH), mid-island Governor's Harbour (GHB), and Rock Sound (RSD) in the south. Taxis usually wait for scheduled flights at the airports. Taxi service for two people from North Eleuthera Airport to the Cove is $20 ($60 from Governor's Harbour Airport); from Governor's Harbour to Pineapple Fields, $35; from Rock Sound airport to Cape Eleuthera, $70. Visitors going to Harbour Island and Spanish Wells should fly into North Eleuthera Airport.
North Eleuthera Airport (Eleuthera Island. 242/335–1242.)
Governor's Harbour Airport (Governor's Harbour, Eleuthera Island. 242/332–2321.)
Rock Sound Airport (Rock Sound, Eleuthera Island. 242/334–2177.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's