Sights & Attractions in Eleuthera and Harbour Island
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Harbour Island
If you stroll to the end of Bay Street and follow the curve to...
|Local Interest–Sight||Harbour Island|
The most photographed house on the island is the pretty turquoise-and-white...
|Houses / Mansions||Harbour Island|
Pink Sands Beach
This is the fairest pink beach of them all: 3 mi of pale pink...
St. John's Anglican Church
The first church built by the Eleutheran Adventurers and the...
|Religious Sites||Harbour Island|
A row of straw-work stands are on Bay Street next to the water...
|Markets / Bazaars||Harbour Island|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe