Sights & Attractions in Eleuthera and Harbour Island
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Eleuthera and Harbour Island
|A-K L-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Leon Levy Native Plant Preserve
Walk miles of scenic trails in this 25-acre nature preserve located...
|Nature Preserves||Governor's Harbour|
You'll need an SUV to cross the rocky terrain to get to this...
|Beaches||Rock Sound and South Eleuthera|
If you stroll to the end of Bay Street and follow the curve to...
|Local Interest–Sight||Harbour Island|
The most photographed house on the island is the pretty turquoise-and-white...
|Houses / Mansions||Harbour Island|
A small inland saltwater lake a mile southeast of Rock Sound...
|Bodies of Water||Rock Sound and South Eleuthera|
Pink Sands Beach
This is the fairest pink beach of them all: 3 mi of pale pink...
At the island's northern tip, this cave is where the Eleutheran...
|Geological Sites||Gregory Town and North Eleuthera|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's