Sights & Attractions in Eleuthera and Harbour Island
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Eleuthera and Harbour Island
|A-K L-Z « Prev |  Next »|
North of Hatchet Bay lies a subterranean, bat-populated tunnel...
|Geological Sites||Hatchet Bay|
Many necklaces and shell decorations come from Cocodimama, which...
French Leave Beach
This stretch of pink sand was Club Med's famed beach before the...
Gaulding's Cay Beach
Snorkelers and divers will want to spend time at this beach...
|Beaches||Gregory Town and North Eleuthera|
Glass Window Bridge
At a narrow point of the island a few miles north of Gregory...
|Bridges / Tunnels||Gregory Town and North Eleuthera|
Grottoes and Hot Tubs
If you're too lulled by the ebb and flow of lapping waves and...
|Bodies of Water||Gregory Town and North Eleuthera|
The heart of the community, this 19th-century building offers...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe