- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Fly into Rock Sound Airport and rent a car. It's 22 mi to Cape Eleuthera Resort and Yacht Club, the main resort in South Eleuthera. If you are arriving by private boat, you can dock at Cape Eleuthera Resort and Yacht Club Marina. If you fly into Governor's Harbour, plan to rent a car at the airport—Cape Eleuthera is 56 mi from the airport. Taxis are available at both airports but can be expensive: the fare for two people to Cape Eleuthera Resort and Yacht Club is $80 from Rock Sound Airport and $130 from Governor's Harbour Airport.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe