- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Generation Gap
The Generation Gap Review
This casual diner is a hub of activity during lunch hours. In addition to American soda shop favorites like cheeseburgers, subs, and hot dogs, the menu also includes Bahamian fare such as fried grouper sandwiches and conch dishes. The Gap, as it's known locally, serves a great milk shake, and their crushed ice makes it the best spot to stop for a cold drink on the island.
- Address: 13th and Samuel Guy Sts., Spanish Wells, Eleuthera Island
- Phone: 242/333–4230
- Location: Spanish Wells
- Closed Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
What a discovery! Read more
Twice a year I have the opportunity to relive some of my fondness memories growing up in Nassau. Read more
Hello there! Read more
· News & Features
It's not too late to book a festive Christmas cruise to the Caribbean! ... Read more
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more