- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Daddy Joe's Review
Located just south of the Glass Window Bridge, this restaurant hosts live bands every Friday and Sunday. Order conch bites as a starter to complement the long list of tropical concoctions, including the aptly named "Da Glass Window." In addition to wings and wraps, Daddy Joe's also offers grilled options like fresh seafood and chicken. Call ahead to confirm live music.
- Address: Queen's Hwy., Gregory Town, Eleuthera Island
- Phone: 242/335–5688
- Location: Gregory Town and North Eleuthera
- Closed Mon.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
What a discovery! Read more
Twice a year I have the opportunity to relive some of my fondness memories growing up in Nassau. Read more
We visited Elbow Cay and fell in LOVE with the golf cart for transportation, seclusion, and playing "Pirates of the Caribbean" by exploring neighboring islands everyday with our rented little boat. Read more
· News & Features
It's not too late to book a festive Christmas cruise to the Caribbean! ... Read more
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more