- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Governor's Harbour Bakery
Governor's Harbour Bakery Review
A Governor's Harbour staple since 1989, this bakery serves up delicious pastries and breads, baked fresh daily. Stop in to pick up come of the popular Danish coffee cake, or sample johnnycakes and hot patties—Bahamian favorites. The bakery also makes fresh doughnuts, éclairs, and other homemade treats. Be sure to buy extra: once you get them home, these pastries tend to disappear quickly.
- Address: Gibson Lane, Governor's Harbour, Eleuthera Island
- Phone: 242/332–2071
- Location: Governor's Harbour
- No credit cards.
- Closed Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
What a discovery! Read more
Twice a year I have the opportunity to relive some of my fondness memories growing up in Nassau. Read more
I am trying to plan a trip would like any input on Bahamas vs Republic of Panama. Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike. ... Read more
It's not too late to book a festive Christmas cruise to the Caribbean!... Read more
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach... Read more