- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Located on a small beach with a breathtaking sunset view, Pascal's serves both traditional Bahamian fare and French-Caribbean fusion cuisine. The conch fritters are some of the best in the area, and the quesadillas are popular for lunch. Dinner options vary, but often include island-inspired pizzas, fresh fish, and seafood curry. Be sure to try the signature Parrot Punch cocktail. The restaurant is large and can accomodate big groups for weddings or other functions.
- Address: Queen's Hwy., Rock Sound, Eleuthera Island
- Phone: 242/334–2778
- Location: Rock Sound and South Eleuthera
- No credit cards.
- Closed Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
What a discovery! Read more
Twice a year I have the opportunity to relive some of my fondness memories growing up in Nassau. Read more
Can anyone who's been there within past year or so comment on the restaurants there? Read more
· News & Features
It's not too late to book a festive Christmas cruise to the Caribbean! ... Read more
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more