- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Dunmore Deli Review
Patrick Tully's exceptional deli satisfies the epicurean demands of Briland's more finicky residents and visitors, while its shaded wooden porch, filled with hanging plants and bougainvillea, makes this the perfect spot for a lazy breakfast or lunch. Treat yourself to the Briland Bread Toast, the amazingly fluffy take on French toast, or pick up one of the inventive deli sandwiches for a picnic on the beach. While here, you can also stock up on a variety of international coffees, imported cheeses, produce, and other gourmet items you won't find anywhere else on the island.
- Address: King St., Dunmore Town, Harbour Island
- Phone: 242/333–2644
- Location: Harbour Island
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
What a discovery! Read more
Twice a year I have the opportunity to relive some of my fondness memories growing up in Nassau. Read more
We visited Elbow Cay and fell in LOVE with the golf cart for transportation, seclusion, and playing "Pirates of the Caribbean" by exploring neighboring islands everyday with our rented little boat. Read more
· News & Features
It's not too late to book a festive Christmas cruise to the Caribbean! ... Read more
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more