Arthur's Bakery and Cafe
Arthur's Bakery and Cafe Review
Bread and pastries are baked every morning by White Shadow screenwriter and local real-estate agent to the stars Robert Arthur and his Trinidadian wife Anna. The friendly café has a quiet garden nook where you can savor your morning brew with an apple turnover, banana pancakes, or any of the daily breakfast offerings. The most popular item to take back is the jalapeño-and-cheese bread. Computers with Internet access are available for a fee.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's