Sammy's Place Review
This spotless stop is owned by Sammy Culmer and managed by his friendly daughter Margarita. It serves conch fritters, fried chicken, lobster and fish, and peas 'n' rice. When it's available in season, don't miss the guava duff dessert, sweet bread with swirls of creamy guava. It's open for breakfast, too.
- Address: Albury La., Rock Sound, Eleuthera Island
- Phone: 242/334–2121
- Location: Rock Sound and South Eleuthera
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's