- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Rainbow Inn Steakhouse
The Rainbow Inn Steakhouse Review
With a classy but no-fuss aura and exhibition windows that face gorgeous sunsets, this restaurant is well known for its steaks, including 14-ounce New York strip, 8-ounce filet mignon, and 20-ounce rib eye, which are flown in daily. Grouper, conch, mahimahi, and cobia are also fresh, caught daily. Guests have 180-degree views of the ocean from the screened patio or dining room. The restaurant has live music on Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday nights (in high season). They are open for breakfast.
- Address: Queen's Hwy., 2½ mi south of Hatchet Bay Hatchet Bay, Eleuthera Island
- Phone: 242/335–0294
- Location: Hatchet Bay
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun. and end of Aug.–mid-Oct.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
What a discovery! Read more
Twice a year I have the opportunity to relive some of my fondness memories growing up in Nassau. Read more
Hello there! Read more
· News & Features
It's not too late to book a festive Christmas cruise to the Caribbean! ... Read more
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more