- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Unique Village Sea View Restaurant and Bar
Unique Village Sea View Restaurant and Bar Review
Bahamas home cooking is the reason to come to this octagonal restaurant, with its pagoda-style natural-wood ceiling, wraparound covered deck, and panoramic view of the beach. The restaurant–bar is a popular spot for locals and visitors, especially for the live music on Sundays. Specialties include cracked conch, the chef's snapper special with peas 'n' rice, homemade bread, and coconut tarts for dessert.
- Address: North Palmetto Point, Banks Rd., Governor's Harbour, Eleuthera Island
- Phone: 242/332–1830
- Location: Governor's Harbour
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
What a discovery! Read more
Twice a year I have the opportunity to relive some of my fondness memories growing up in Nassau. Read more
I am trying to plan a trip would like any input on Bahamas vs Republic of Panama. Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike. ... Read more
It's not too late to book a festive Christmas cruise to the Caribbean!... Read more
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach... Read more