- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Beach House Tapas Restaurant
The Beach House Tapas Restaurant Review
On a gorgeous pink-sand beach, this outdoor restaurant offers stunning views and exquisite Spanish appetizers and entrées such as shrimp with goat cheese and prosciutto, and jumbo crab–and-lobster ravioli. There is live music on Monday and Thursday nights, so be sure to arrive early to secure a table, or sit at the bar for the best view of the band.
- Address: Banks Rd., Governor's Harbour, Eleuthera Island
- Phone: 242/332–3387
- Hours: Dinner served Mon. and Thurs. only
- Location: Governor's Harbour
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Oct.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We had a short (3 day) trip to Sandals Grand Bahamian. Read more
It took over four months, but I have finally prepared a trip report from the
Bahamas in February. Read more
Hello Forum Members !!!!!
Have read a lot about this community n i think its time for me n my fiance to put up our honeymoon query !! We from New Delhi, India, and are planning to visit the Caribbea Read more
· News & Features
It's not too late to book a festive Christmas cruise to the Caribbean!... Read more
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more