- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Beach House Tapas Restaurant
The Beach House Tapas Restaurant Review
On a gorgeous pink-sand beach, this outdoor restaurant offers stunning views and exquisite Spanish appetizers and entrées such as shrimp with goat cheese and prosciutto, and jumbo crab–and-lobster ravioli. There is live music on Monday and Thursday nights, so be sure to arrive early to secure a table, or sit at the bar for the best view of the band.
- Address: Banks Rd., Governor's Harbour, Eleuthera Island
- Phone: 242/332–3387
- Hours: Dinner served Mon. and Thurs. only
- Location: Governor's Harbour
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Oct.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
What a discovery! Read more
Twice a year I have the opportunity to relive some of my fondness memories growing up in Nassau. Read more
Can anyone who's been there within past year or so comment on the restaurants there? Read more
· News & Features
It's not too late to book a festive Christmas cruise to the Caribbean! ... Read more
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more