- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bay Inn Bed and Breakfast
At a Glance
- Continental breakfast
- relaxing outdoor space
- helpful staff
- not on the beach or bay
- no water views
- not close to shops
Check Rates from our Partners
Bay Inn Bed and Breakfast Review
You can't miss the lime-green, yellow, and pink clapboard buildings and lush landscaping at this bed-and-breakfast, which opened in June 2009. Spacious rooms have mahogany beds and desks, modern bathrooms, and kitchens. All have balconies or terraces. A friendly young staff can help with sightseeing and can arrange fishing trips, especially bonefishing. Continental breakfast and coffee are served in a separate building; you can eat outside under shady almond trees. The inn is exceptionally bright and cheery.
- Address: West off Queen's Hwy. Hatchet Bay, Eleuthera Island
- Phone: 242/335–0730
- Location: Hatchet Bay
- 11 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
What a discovery! Read more
Twice a year I have the opportunity to relive some of my fondness memories growing up in Nassau. Read more
I am trying to plan a trip would like any input on Bahamas vs Republic of Panama. Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike. ... Read more
It's not too late to book a festive Christmas cruise to the Caribbean!... Read more
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach... Read more