Preacher's Cave Review
At the island's northern tip, this cave is where the Eleutheran Adventurers (the island's founders) took refuge and held services when their ship wrecked in 1648. Note the original stone altar inside the cave. Across from the cave is a long succession of deserted pink-sand beaches.
- Address: North Eleuthera, Eleuthera Island
- Location: Gregory Town and North Eleuthera