- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sip Sip Review
Locals and travelers alike seek out this popular snow-cone-green house overlooking the beach for a little "sip sip" (Bahamian for gossip) and delicious inspired food. Chef and owner Julie Lightbourn uses whatever is fresh, local, and in season to create "Bahamian with a twist" dishes, so check what daily specials are on the blackboard. Conch chili is one of her signatures; consider yourself lucky if the lobster quesadillas are available, and don't miss the decadent carrot cake with ginger-caramel. Sip Sip is open for lunch only, from 11:30 to 4.
- Address: Court Rd., Dunmore Town, Harbour Island
- Phone: 242/333–3316
- Location: Harbour Island
- Credit cards accepted.
- No dinner. Closed Tues. and mid-Aug.–Nov.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We had a short (3 day) trip to Sandals Grand Bahamian. Read more
It took over four months, but I have finally prepared a trip report from the
Bahamas in February. Read more
Hello Forum Members !!!!!
Have read a lot about this community n i think its time for me n my fiance to put up our honeymoon query !! We from New Delhi, India, and are planning to visit the Caribbea Read more
· News & Features
It's not too late to book a festive Christmas cruise to the Caribbean!... Read more
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more