- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Despite its barefoot-casual environment (old window shutters used as tabletops, sand in the floor's crevices), the menu at this open-air beach bistro is a sophisticated mix of Bahamian and European cuisine, with items that change daily based on the availability of fresh local products. Expect things like lobster salad, specialty pizzas, and fresh fish prepared with some sort of delectable twist. This place may look like a beach shack, but everything has been well planned—the owners even imported a French chef to satisfy discriminating palates. Try to grab a table on the outdoor deck, which has a fantastic view of the beach. Locals and visitors keep this place hopping year-round, and there's live music on Wednesday and Saturday nights.
- Address: Banks Rd., Governor's Harbour, Eleuthera Island | Map It
- Phone: 242/332–3331
- Website: www.pineapplefields.com/index.php/dining/tippys.html
- Location: Governor's Harbour
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Mon. and mid-Sept.–Oct.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We had a short (3 day) trip to Sandals Grand Bahamian. Read more
It took over four months, but I have finally prepared a trip report from the
Bahamas in February. Read more
Hello Forum Members !!!!!
Have read a lot about this community n i think its time for me n my fiance to put up our honeymoon query !! We from New Delhi, India, and are planning to visit the Caribbea Read more
· News & Features
It's not too late to book a festive Christmas cruise to the Caribbean!... Read more
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more