Eleuthera and Harbour Island Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Eleuthera and Harbour Island Hotel Reviews
Harbour Island, more than any other Out Island, is where the cognoscenti come to bask in ultraluxurious inns and atmospheric small resorts. Follow the celebrities to $600-a-night cottages with views of the pink-sand beach or ultraelegant rooms in Dunmore Town. Eleuthera offers elegant intimate resorts next to pink- and white-sand beaches happily empty of crowds. Those on tight budgets have a range of friendly, tidy, and affordable inns, a few on the beach, for around $100 a night. For urbanites who want all-out American luxury, there are modern town houses with stainless-steel appliances and granite in the kitchens, and bedrooms for the entire family. Whether you spend a lot or a little, the staff on this friendly island will know your name after a day. Many hotels are closed in September and October.
Browse Eleuthera and Harbour Island Hotels
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe